KC Lane offers non-profits and charities two fund raising options.
- The first option is issuing a 30 minute phone gift certificate good for a psychic medium reading for raffle purposes, limited to one per year per charity please.
- The second option is via her group messages from loved ones mediumship gallery.
For fund raising galleries, KC Lane will collect the fee at the time of the event via cash, check or credit/debit card with a $3 dollar processing fee. Or set up a ticket sales process online. Unless online ticket sales software is used, the attendees pay KC Lane directly. KC Lane will write a check back to the charity at the end of the event for the appropriate percentage of the proceeds. The percentage is based on paid headcount minus any agreed upon deducted expenses.
Important Things to Note About Event Mediumship Readings
- The cost per person is usually the current cost of the gallery mediumship event.
- Free hosting session.
- Attendee size is minimum 15 to maximum 32.
- The proceeds will be split 50-50 with the charity minus agreed upon expenses.
- Sponsor provides location. KC Lane’s travel policy applies to location. She is open to customizing the format in a restaurant setting within certain guidelines.
- If attendance drops below 15, KC Lane has the right to cancel or request a reschedule based on the individual situation. The format is designed for 15 to 32 people.
- It is the charity event coordinator’s responsibility to advertise the event, and to take the reservations and track the reservations to the maximum headcount of 32. Using Facebook Events is a popular way to advertise. Automated ticket sales software can be used to track ticket sales but processing fees might be slit with the charity.
- If the event is open to the general public and you would like KC Lane to advertise it on her website or Facebook page, please provide the advertising directly to her via email. She sometimes might include the event in her client mailings. KC Lane can reach 3000 people via various advertising methods.
- Minimum 7 days notice should be given to change or cancel the date to avoid a possible $50 reschedule fee. Group galleries generally take place on a weekend at 2pm, 5pm or 7pm. Weekdays at 7pm.
Please download and review the Guideline for Hosting a Gallery Event PDF for more information on how to set up the event. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact KC Lane.